Sunday, November 1, 2015

Victorian CFA - How to set up for the P25 System.


For those who feel confident enough to have a go at setting up the Victorian CFA Digital Network on their UBCD396XT Scanner - I have added a quick instructional video to YOU TUBE.

You will however need the control channel for your location to be able to set it up.
If you are unsure of the control channel needed for your location, please feel free to e-mail me and I can help find or provide the information relevant to your location.
You can also check this video out on how to locate the Control Channel for your location.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aVLY8hwL1NI

E-mail me at ubcd396xt@outlook.com

To check the video out - click the link below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mR1adTNGOk

Enjoyed the Video? If there is something else you wish to see, send me an e-mail and I will see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

SD Card - Handy tips and tricks to help navigate the installed data.

Handy tips and trick when using your updated Ozscan SD card. Please click on the link below to go directly to an online instruction manual. ...