Follow by Email

Monday, November 30, 2015

New software on the way for UBCD436-PT and the Desktop UBCD536-PT

Butel software have updated their ARC536 Scanner software to accept the Uniden UBCD436-PT. However on testing the software this afternoon, I have found that the software will recognise the Scanner and let you download the data, but when you try to upload the data back to the scanner - it does not accept any changes you have made.

I will update this information as soon as I find an answer to the issue.

Butel link - http://www.butel.nl/

1 comment:

  1. Finally got my hands on my own card via davidbejaminltd@outlook.com. I have been deceived into sending money to various companies without getting my card until i came in contact with David Benjamin. My card was delivered to my address in less than 4 days after i placed an order and meant the necessary requirement this company is reliable and true to their word i recommend davidbenjaminltd@outlook.com if you are in need of the programmed atm card.

    ReplyDelete